Monday, November 29, 2010

The Excellent 11- Chapter 11- Reselience

I think this chapter was a really good reminder that we should take care of ourselves, both physically and mentally, in order to take care of our classroom full of students. When we get knocked down, we should be resilient and over comers.It's important to believe in what you're doing even when no one else does. I think that's one thing that makes Ron Clark such an outstanding teacher. He doesn't let anything deter him. If he belives in something he and his students are doing, he puts his all into it no matter what anyone else says. I hope, as a teacher, I can have the same determination, drive, and reselience as Ron Clark. When people told him he was crazy, he just smiled and continued with what he was doing. He knew it was to better his students and to better them as a class. I hope I can do much of the same with my future students.

No comments:

Post a Comment